The main objectives of the Committee are to:
- Identify and respond to the training needs of the sector, in conjunction with the School of Auditing.
- Develop a set of best practices that are generally accepted by chartered accountants when providing their expert or forensic services, and for lawyers, judges and other users.
- Disseminate the work of the Committee and the related material, through articles or other publications, conferences and intervention in round tables, congresses or meetings, etc.
- Cooperate with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Spain and other regional associations or groups of the latter in matters related to the area of the Committee.
- Cooperate with other professional corporations and representing lawyers and others who use the work of the accountants as experts or economic-financial forensic auditors.